I’ve been a bad, bad girl. This year’s been a particularly busy one and I’ve totally lost track of writing ANY posts about what I’ve been doing – working on – or playing with.
Since I wasn’t sure where the heck to start, I decided a ‘Studio Run Down’ of my list of projects was the way to go. To prove I haven’t packed up to live on a secluded island, here’s a tally of projects that came out of the the studio. I hope you find the list of ‘Posts-To-Come’ entertaining and that it holds your interest for now. And yes… I promise to start updating the site starting within the next week. Definitely check back soon – or better – Sign Up for updates if you want to see all the pretty pictures and details ass soon as they are live!!
Here are my top picks from 2016 thru now, November 2017, with some short descriptions of each.
What’s Been Happening:
- Art Exhibit – LUCAD Gallery Show [Spring 2016]
- Día de Muertos Custom Head Piece [Fall 2016]
- Custom Bridal Hair Piece – San Fran Wedding [New Year’s Eve 2016]
- Custom Design & Illustration – Gala Invitation [Winter 2017]
- Custom Flyer Design – Women’s Professional Group [Winter 2017]
- Event Marketing Materials – Private Invitational [Winter 2017]
- Art Direction & Content Development – Website Redesign [Spring 2017]
- Custom Hair Clip – Special Occassion Accessory [Fall 2016]
- Art Exhibit – Create Boston Event SOWA [Spring 2017]
- Custom Logo & Business Card – Brand Materials [Summer 2017]
- Launch Event Marketing Materials & Visual Display [Summer 2017]
- Custom Bridal Comb – Chicago Planetarium [Fall 2017]
- Custom Table Display – Diner En Blanc Boston [Fall 2017]
- Custom Marketing Materials – Women’s Professional Event [Fall 2017]
- 5 Fashion Narratives w/coordinated Custom Illustrations [Fall 2017]
- Visual Display & Art Installation – Renovation Launch Party [Fall 2017]
Stay tuned for the above posts to start appearing over the next week – but you can find more recent images & updates on my Insta here @AbbyShepardLoves.
Happy Travels & Stay In Touch!